[development] that admin theme (from money/ work point of view), call for arms?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Nov 21 10:49:16 UTC 2005

Op maandag 21 november 2005 11:30, schreef Robert Douglass:
> To avoid the baggage of maintaining multiple themes (bad), you can
> switch like this:
>
>      // Set admin theme
>      if (civicspace_is_admin()) {
>         $vars['template_file'] = 'page_admin';
>      }
>
> This is a much better way than switching themes, imo.

My initial plan was, to just put a standalone theme "admin" on drupal
So then you do not need to maintain more themes. All you need to do then is
installa the admin theme and your own theme, and then configure sections

A howto or recipe should suffice for the users.

 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]