[development] Building Theme Documentation, Need Help.

Liza Sabater blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Tue Nov 22 18:50:04 UTC 2005

Yeah, that's goofy but there are easy work arounds ... but that is
not the point. The point is that it's really, really easy to use code
snippets here and there to template one of those --not so in Drupal.
So, how can we make it easy? After a nap or a good night's sleep I
may be able to explain better :)