[development] Re: One core, many distributions

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:10:57 UTC 2005

I've been deep in Drupal planning and development (using 4.6.3) for a
prototype site that extends the experiments that my company (www.morris.com)
started on BlufftonToday.com.

I just took me a good hour to catch up on the devel list, and here are some
thoughts that I hope are helpful.  And remember, I know PHP and MySQL, but
haven't used my CVS account 'cause i need a few hours to spare to learn how
cvs works (so there's my devel background in the open).

We're likely to be dedicating more resources to the platform if our tests go
well for a coupe of reasons: