[development] One core, many distributions

Thomas G. Willis tom.willis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:28:03 UTC 2005

I've had it with sid at home. I'm a somewhat happy ubuntu user now, got
tired of shit breaking everyday.

Something like aptitude would be nice. if you could work that into the
4.7core after you get pathauto in there that would be great. ;)

Also, my particular need is to replace jinzora with drupal for my mp3
collection at home. Can we put that in Core too? (sooooo kidding)

Honestly I think a well defined core is probably the best approach. It's the
only way I can think of that potentially yields a solid foundation for
someone else to run with to get their needs met. And probably remove all
instances of CMS/Content Management System off the website as to not mislead
people in thinking that they've found something to replace wordpress with.

--
Thomas G. Willis