[development] creating forward compatable modules?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Nov 24 09:45:33 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 24 november 2005 10:23, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> If, however, your site has a dynamic aspect (forums, comments, RSS
> aggregator, etc) this is no longer valid, I think.

* These sites have hardly any registered users. only those adminstrating and
moderating and those adding a few stories / images a day.
* I do use node aggragator on several sites and aggregator on hardly any. it
is ran every two hours.
* Comments are neglecatble. Average of all sites brings me a comment rate of
0.2 (two comments on ten posts)
* No forums, no buddylists and no dynamic filters.

I hope this clarifies it even more: I think the conclusion again is: "it
depends", in this case on the sort of site.

Ber