[development] creating forward compatable modules?

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Tue Nov 29 19:32:22 UTC 2005

Thanks for both the information and the encouragement!
I have a cvs head version for my own testing, but I think I am going to
stick with 4.6 for what we are rolling out to others.
I am happy to contribute as I learn.  I am moving my development notes
off of our internal wiki and on to a public blog at
http://www.citris-uc.org/blog/1, if anyone wants to keep up with my
trials and tribulations.

cheers,
-tao