[development] bzr battle plan

Rafa Couto rafacouto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:00:18 UTC 2005

2005/11/25, Angie Byron <drupal-devel at webchick.net>:

> 1. What are our major gripes about CVS and where has CVS failed us?

CVS authentication via pserver sends password as plain text.

SVN uses WebDAV (over HTTPS) and it can plug in with apache DB
authentication (PostgreSQL or MySQL) with mod_auth_*. I am thinking in
a SQL JOIN of drupal site users by drupal developers write access to
repository.

I have used CVS in my projects by enough time but since I use SVN it
is a little better.  By the way, I am lost no change using the tool
cvs2svn.

--
Rafa Couto (caligari)
mailto:rafacouto @gmail.com