[development] bzr battle plan

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Fri Nov 25 16:23:17 UTC 2005

On 25 Nov 2005, at 12:00 PM, Rafa Couto wrote:
> SVN uses WebDAV (over HTTPS) and it can plug in with apache DB
> authentication (PostgreSQL or MySQL) with mod_auth_*. I am thinking in
> a SQL JOIN of drupal site users by drupal developers write access to
> repository.
Yeah.

And we can tie it into the site nicely with the subversion lib for php

We could even have variable permissions on different parts of the
path. (ie: only allow these people to commit to this directory)
It could even be tied to Roles in drupal, giving people in a
different role more access to certain parts.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy