[development] bzr battle plan

John Cox john.cox at wyome.com
Sat Nov 26 21:56:34 UTC 2005

Hi all,

We (xaraya) recently had to change our SCM due the the BitKeeper
licence issue and did quite a bit of research on the matter before
settling on monotone.  Our development processes (we got spoiled with
a distributed system) are significantly different than Drupal's, but I
thought I might throw a link to Marcel's comparison for a little
insight.

http://www.xaraya.com/~marcel/scm_compare.html/

Just to note, our thought process came down to SVN and Monotone, but
went with MT due to the distributed method our development.

Just trying to help a little...

--
John Cox
http://wyome.com