[development] module dev. mysql like operator problem.

Justin Davies justin at buddyping.com
Mon Nov 28 15:17:44 UTC 2005

Thomas,

Not a huge amount of help, but may give you some pointers:

Get the devel module and turn on query output.  You will be able to
see exactly what is being sent to the database.

The other thing is that db_query *might* be escaping the % character
so it will never return a result unless you have an artist starting
with A%.

Justin
--
t: CEO/CTO buddyPing