[development] DEP - cascading variable system

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue Nov 29 21:59:17 UTC 2005

This is my first attempt at writing something like this, to me it's
not as much about creating a useful DEP out of this, as it is
getting a working format going.  I apologise for having left this so
long, it's been in my drafts for week now. I am just sending
the incomplete document to see where we can go from.

If you have any other suggestions, please make them. I'd like to keep
the format as simple as possible.

Title : Cascading variable system.
Abstract: This DEP defines a method to allow for more flexibility in
the way we handle variables.