[development] DEP - cascading variable system

Zack Rosen zacker at skylinepublicworks.com
Wed Nov 30 00:00:36 UTC 2005

This is a very cool idea Adrian.  I have a few questions...

* Other than the theme_get_variable function is there other code this
helps you abstract?
* Do you got good ideas of use cases where different users want
different settings variables?  I definitely see the coolness of
letting people have different configs for their blog / organic
groups, but not quite getting the advantage of letting users
configure the site to their own preference.
* What in the heck is the user interface going to look like for
managing different sets of settings?

-Zack