[drupal-devel] css clear use

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sat Oct 1 15:43:06 UTC 2005

Pat, it sounds you are quit new to drupal. This issue of drupal.css wanting to
suit most users, yet annoying themers has lead to numerous enormous threads.
There are issues, patches that clean the css out, completely, there are people
that want to move drupal.css away completely and put the stuff in one or two
core themes. There are people that think drupal.css could contain even more,
etceteras.

So: welcome to Drupal. You happen to stumble upon a can of worms here. ;)
My suggestion: remove drupal.css and put the css you need from there in your
own style.css and live with that. See Civicspace theme for how to acheive
this.

Bèr