[drupal-devel] Admin theme

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Mon Oct 3 13:54:53 UTC 2005

> What exactly is the difference here? Why was it removed then and
> not improved instead?  Besides the fact that this one will probably
> be much better than that version, and (maybe indirectly) handle the
> concerns that was around the previous times?

It doesn't really matter.  The point is that some people would like
to differentiate between admin and non-admin pages.   I'd like to see
us update at least one core theme.  This theme will showcase that it
can be done, and how it could be done.  I'm just waiting for such
patch to hit the patch queue.