[drupal-devel] what do you call a rose?

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Oct 3 14:29:51 UTC 2005

Gerhard,

Your point is taken, however, who is going to do the education? You? Me? Other members of the team? Sure, we can make a best effort, but will we reach them all, due to the dynamic nature of Drupal's user base?

Regards,

Kobus

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Kobus Myburgh wrote:

> > The problem here is: Who is the user? Is it the admin of a site? Or is it
> > the user registering on a site. For that latter kind of user I do
> > agree with you, for admins I do not.
>
> You have a point, but what you have to remember is that not all admins are technical gurus like you :-)
>
> Sometimes the admin of a site is a newbie, or sometimes it is me. Haha. :-)

Well, my stance is that I rather educate people (even if it takes a
mallet) rather than dumbing down things so that anybody can _think_ they
understand them.

Cheers,
	Gerhard