[drupal-devel] what do you call a rose?

Steve Dondley sdondley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:59:09 UTC 2005

He asked an either or question and you answered "no".  So I'm quite
unclear where you stand.  And your sarcasm further clouds the issue.
So which term do you prefer?

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com