[drupal-devel] what do you call a rose?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Oct 3 19:07:35 UTC 2005

> He asked an either or question and you answered "no".  So I'm quite
> unclear where you stand.  And your sarcasm further clouds the issue.
> So which term do you prefer?

My apologies. Let me apply usability to it:

  * See Morbus speak.
  * Speak Morbus speak!
  * Morbus doesn't like folksonomy.
  * Bad folksonomy bad!
  * Folksonomy is not free tagging!
  * Free tagging is not folksonomy!
  * If free tagging is not folksonomy...
  * then folksonomy is not free tagging!
  * Naming free tagging folksonomy is bad!
  * Bad folksonomy bad!

Stay tuned for my sequel: "The Ugly Little Category".

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779