[drupal-devel] what do you call a rose?

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:59:31 UTC 2005

> I really believe this discussion is NOT about whether or not we
> should make
> Drupal easier. I rearead the thread and see absolutely no-one
> arguing that we
> should leave it as it is, and settle for a hard to use Drupal. No-one.

So rather than discussing this until we're blue, how about we invest
some time in improving the stuff we all agree on.  Huh?

You guys seem to talk and talk and talk and talk and talk.

When was the last time you spent more than 30 minutes reviewing
patches, or implementing usability improvements?

If it wasn't 'today', you better get to it NOW. :)