[drupal-devel] Leaving CivicSpace

neil at civicspacelabs.org neil at civicspacelabs.org
Tue Oct 4 00:34:46 UTC 2005

I left my position as Drupal developer at CivicSpace. The CivicSpace
development team under Kieran's leadership is doing quite well and will
continue to produce good software without me.

Once my current project, update.php, is finished, I will be spending
less time on Drupal development. I intend to stay involved in the Drupal
community and there is a large chance that future paid work will be
Drupal-related.

My attendance at the upcoming Drupal conference in Amsterdam was to be
paid for by CivicSpace. I will now not be going.

Watch http://delocalizedham.com/ to see what I do next.