[drupal-devel] Leaving CivicSpace

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Tue Oct 4 01:59:34 UTC 2005

On Oct 3, 2005, at 5:27 PM, neil at civicspacelabs.org wrote:

> I left my position as Drupal developer at CivicSpace. The CivicSpace
> development team under Kieran's leadership is doing quite well and
> will
> continue to produce good software without me.
>
> Once my current project, update.php, is finished, I will be spending
> less time on Drupal development. I intend to stay involved in the
> Drupal
> community and there is a large chance that future paid work will be
> Drupal-related.
>
> My attendance at the upcoming Drupal conference in Amsterdam was to be
> paid for by CivicSpace. I will now not be going.
>
> Watch http://delocalizedham.com/ to see what I do next.

I just want to thank Neil for all his contributions to the Drupal
community and for leading CivicSpace Labs down the path it is now
heading.  His leadership in tackling hard problems, doing things the
Drupal Way, and ensuring CivicSpace Labs contributed everything back
to the Drupal community will be a lasting contribution to the DNA of
CivicSpace.

Neil bridged the gap between between two communities.  He made it
possible for the 17 Drupal contributors who are now working for
CivicSpace Labs to do so.   After many tough releases, Neil is taking
a well deserved break.  I am really looking forward to see where he
applies innovative efforts next.

Cheers,
Kieran
Development Manager