[drupal-devel] Leaving CivicSpace

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Tue Oct 4 05:37:51 UTC 2005

On 04 Oct 2005, at 02:27, neil at civicspacelabs.org wrote:
> I left my position as Drupal developer at CivicSpace. The CivicSpace
> development team under Kieran's leadership is doing quite well and
> will
> continue to produce good software without me.
>
> Once my current project, update.php, is finished, I will be spending
> less time on Drupal development. I intend to stay involved in the
> Drupal
> community and there is a large chance that future paid work will be
> Drupal-related.

Thank you Neil for choosing Drupal back in de Howard Dean days.
Thank you Neil for being the one to bridge the Drupal-CivicSpace gap.
Thank you Neil for being one of my favorite core contributors.
Thank you Neil for becoming/being a friend.

You better hang around so we get to talk and swap ideas every now and
then.