[drupal-devel] reviews needed

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Tue Oct 4 14:15:23 UTC 2005

> > How about "Custom URL:" but before the text field for input, the base
> > URL is presented as a static text? This implies that what is to be input
> > is the bit after the base URL.

> I am not sure the current form API allows this, but it sounds good too.

I don't also think it alows this... I don't know how to make this.

Btw, I'm sorry Morbus, but I don't understand your complaint, the help below
the field text made it pretty clear that you just need to add the final path
doesn't it ?
See : Specify an alternative path by which this data can be accessed. For
example, enter mypages/about if you want a page to appear at
http://192.168.0.180:8080/drupal_cvs/mypages/about.
This is my help text...

I perfectly agree that URL maybe a little inapropriate as it describe "full
URL" but how many time CMS or people use "custom URL" ?

Regards

tostinni