[drupal-devel] Drupal queries

piotrwww at krukowiecki.net piotrwww at krukowiecki.net
Wed Oct 5 18:44:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

I need some overview of what kind of queries are executed on real drupal
site and in what amount. I need a list of queries sent to _db_query().
IIRC devel module has such possibility, it can list all queries on a
page, with number of executions (and maybe time?).

The best would be moderately rich site (maybe a front page with some
stories/flexinode type or other and with blocks - latest posts, users
online, some images etc) - something with a variety of everything...
At least that's the best site for benchmarking. Some average rich site.

--
Piotrek
irc: #debian.pl