[drupal-devel] reviews needed

Stefan drupal-devel at istyledthis.nl
Thu Oct 6 16:48:26 UTC 2005

Op 6-okt-2005, om 15:40 heeft Adrian Rossouw het volgende geschreven:

> *blush*
> On 06 Oct 2005, at 3:27 PM, Adrian Rossouw wrote:
>
>> function locale($string) {
>>   $string['Custom URL'] = 'Path Alias';
>>   return $translate[$string];
>> }
>>
> Should be :
>
> function locale($string) {
>   $translate['Custom URL'] = 'Path Alias';
>   return $translate[$string];
> }
>
> Even 4 lines of code can contain bugs.
While I do like this for usage, this isn't going to work and gives me
the following error:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function locale_supported_languages()
in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/drupalcvs/includes/common.inc on line 595"

I think locale_supported_languages() should return an array with
supported languages.. So, I tried this:

function locale_supported_languages() {
   $languages = array('nl' => 'Dutch');
   return languages;
}

Which unfortunatly doesn't work... Any idea's?
I'll contribute the little module once it's done...

Stefan