[drupal-devel] permissions page

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Mon Oct 10 12:31:34 UTC 2005

> | Permissions: Create new content, do this, do that, something     |
> [configure]

Currently if I want to know whether role foo has permission to do bar, I
need to search out a checkbox, which is pretty tiresome now I could use
simple find.

The only problem here is that if I switch on a new module then I need to
click number of roles times configure.

Well, I can imagine another tab, with permissions listed:

Create foo is granted to role1, role2, role3
|configure|

and there you go to a a per grant screen.

Just an idea.

I think Chris Johnson's idea is still a great one...