[drupal-devel] permissions page

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Oct 10 13:12:36 UTC 2005

Because this permission page discussion has been discussed a few (?) times
before: here is a very small summary of what we agreed upon last time:

split the permission pages up into three pages:
* permissions
** Permissions per category
*** node
*** image
*** upload
*** comment etcetc
** Permissions per role
*** Anonymous user
*** Registered user
*** Site administrator
** All

Where 'All' lists the huge matrix,
'permissions per category' lists them per module.
'Permissions per role' lists them per role.

What we could not yet agree upon was what to show on the pages 'permissions
per category' and so itself. An good option, IMO is to not have any page
there, but to activate the first menu item under it: 'node' in the above
mentioned example menu.

Ber