[drupal-devel] Improvements abandoned?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Oct 11 07:41:06 UTC 2005

You are not alone, Richard. This has very issue has lead to long (and heated)
threads already. The reason it is still not solved is because there seems to
be no perfect solution. Not evne one that gets anywhere close to perfect.

I have a lot of hope for Robert Douglas's talk on drupalCON in amsterdam,
which will address this issue too, so it seems.

Bèr