[drupal-devel] Improvements abandoned?

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Tue Oct 11 08:21:48 UTC 2005

> I have a lot of hope for Robert Douglas's talk on drupalCON in amsterdam,
> which will address this issue too, so it seems.

That's correct. I'm still in the due-dilligence phase, and have lots of
people to talk to yet before the exact nature of my talk is set, but I'm
interested in hearing any suggestions.

For my background thinking on the issue, see here:
http://drupal.org/node/28210

In the end, I'm interested in exploring ways that the patch queue can be
more effective *now*, and how it can stay effective in a setting where
Drupal is 5x more active than it is today.

Feel free to email me on or off list with your suggestions.

-Robert