[drupal-devel] Improvements abandoned? (was: bug squashing session)

Steve Dondley sdondley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:29:05 UTC 2005

What happened to having the bug reports and updates getting mailed to
this mailing list?  That seemed to work.  I posted three bug fix
patches and filed two bug reports yesterday but I feel like they are
left in a black hole.  That's not a feeling you want to leave folks
with after they contributed several hours of their time.

I know you can easily see the list at
http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&states=1&categories=bug.
 But you know the saying, "out of sight, out of mind."

Maybe getting bug reports sent to this mailing list again would help
make things along.

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com