[drupal-devel] Improvements abandoned? (was: bug squashingsession)

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Wed Oct 12 07:26:30 UTC 2005

I am working on a Drupal.org readme which I will post on my scratch site
for Doc team review (hopefully soon) that will have this information.
Essentially a brief overview readme to how to use the Drupal.org
site/community.  Mainly links and short instructions.  Kind of a help
text for the site....

Which is odd, but the sheer volume of information available and customs
followed on the site/lists/etc are obviously overwelming.

-sp