[drupal-devel] hard coded page sizes

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Oct 12 17:16:29 UTC 2005

Another route to take here is the theme route.

Themes are not just for visual shazam.
"themes are there to control the look and feel".

Feel, means control over all the output. AFAIK you can set all these values in
the theme. And if not, i think a patch that makes the amount easy themable
will be the best route to take.

After all: it is the fact that a specific theme does not like a certain amount
of lines in a pager, that brings up this issue. Not the fact user X wants 20
and user Y wants 30.

Bèr