[drupal-devel] hard coded page sizes

David Reed dreed10 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:25:56 UTC 2005

I think conceptually setting this in the theme would work but as I
understand this it can't be done the way things are now as most of the
time a particalr module is calling the pager_query function to return
the correct number of db rows to match the page size and that is all
done outside the theme functions.