[drupal-devel] E_ALL: first step towards new coding practice.

Anguo linux-tw at masquilier.org
Mon Oct 17 13:23:59 UTC 2005

Hello all,

Thank you Goba for your good advice.

On Monday 17 October 2005 05:09 pm, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> 1. Identify (seemigly) bad usage of code practice in
> Drupal.

When preparing the big patch I introduced earlier in the
thread, I have had the opportunity to identify several
common but unfortunate coding practices.

Let's start with the most common and uncontroversial ones,
and we'll see later what we have left.

> 2. Decide on better practice (either by
> discussing a patch, or a code extract showing the
> practice)

Here is a start:
http://drupal.org/node/34341
Please comment.

> 3. Apply patch to code and guildelines.

If the above proves fairly uncontrovertial, I'll move on to
the next step and prepare some patches.... then reiterate
with the next bad practice...

> *. Iterate from (1) with another (seemigly) bad practice.

beginner.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.