[drupal-devel] API module for client-side tabbed pages drafted

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at gworks.ca
Thu Oct 20 15:42:23 UTC 2005

> Non-degradable javascript is a big no-go for a whole range of reasons

Yes.  The library I've used degrades well because it takes the general
Drupal js approach: it starts with plain HTML and only renders the tabs if
appropriate javascript support is available.  You can see this on my demo
page if you turn off javascript, or if you view the source, which is plain
HTML.

That said, the non-javascript look is certainly plain, and any CSS
improvements would be welcome.