[drupal-devel] API module for client-side tabbed pages drafted

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Oct 21 15:42:43 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 20 oktober 2005 17:41, schreef Nedjo Rogers:
> > Non-degradable javascript is a big no-go for a whole range of reasons
>
> Yes.  The library I've used degrades well because it takes the general
> Drupal js approach: it starts with plain HTML and only renders the tabs if
> appropriate javascript support is available.  You can see this on my demo
> page if you turn off javascript, or if you view the source, which is plain
> HTML.
>
> That said, the non-javascript look is certainly plain, and any CSS
> improvements would be welcome.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. After reading the JS I see that it shows the
tabs as H2/3 inline. I expected nonJS to show plain tabs.

It works in konquerer too, and It is tested in two non-JS browsers (dillo and
lynx) and it works there too.

 Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc