[drupal-devel] Permissions in the relations

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Oct 21 15:27:02 UTC 2005

Hello,

Karoly (chx) had so,e issues with permissions in the relationship project.
Can anyone, who has thoughts on what permissions should be in the relationship
APIs comment here. Then I can publish a summary in the thread on drupal.org

Questions that need answer IMO are:
* should we bother at all in the relationship API or should we leave it to
drupal.
* If yes to above: how far do we want to go in securing permissions in
relations.
* Should we add complexity to the API to avoid performance loss when used
together with complex permissions
* Please add your own.

 Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com