[drupal-devel] Re: drupal-devel Digest, Vol 34, Issue 65

David K Norman deekayen at deekayen.net
Sun Oct 23 23:41:55 UTC 2005

What? With all the talk about making sure Drupal works in a shared
hosting environment (ex. sessions stored in the DB instead of /tmp), you
can't be serious.

From: Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de>
Subject: [drupal-devel] Fun with mysql grants
To: drupal-devel at drupal.org

Hi there!
I just want to point out that as of last week we need a new database grant
to run Drupal with mysql (and maybe pgsql too, no idea). Steven's search
patch uses temporary tables for which you need the CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES
permission.
I am not sure, but I think this permission is not a default permission so
we should make it clear that this permission is required in big, bold,
blinking letters. And keep the flamethrower ready.

Cheers,
	Gerhard