[drupal-devel] advanced theme in core vs all in core.

David Carrington david.carrington at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:27:26 UTC 2005

On 05/09/05, Bèr Kessels <berdrupal at tiscali.be> wrote:
> What do you ppl think? put AJAX in one core theme? Add the online offline
> icons there? Add more features to a theme?

I think enabling these kind of features on a per-theme basis is not
the way to go. I consider it similar to say that the node delete
button (or any other helpful feature) should only be included in
certain themes.

An example would be a website with multiple themes, where users would
be confused when they change theme and suddenly don't have the same
functionality that they had a moment ago.

--
David Carrington