[drupal-devel] Drupal on Windows...having issues

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Sat Sep 10 18:12:51 UTC 2005

Hi, I have no benchmarks, but I am running several Drupal sites on Windows and several on Linux. The only issue I had was that I had to remove the .htaccess file that comes with Drupal, but otherwise none. Speed also okay.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> patkins at directpartners.com 9/9/2005 6:48:46 PM >>>

I'm a Linux guy trying to run Drupal on Windows 2k Server. Not a choice
I have control over. I'm having some serious performance issues and need
some help. Are there benchmarks for Drupal on various platforms? If so
where would I find that information.

Anyone know if Drupal can run on windows with decent performance?

Anything will help.

Cheers!