[drupal-devel] Stop Anonymous users from even reaching a page and generating warnings

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Sat Sep 10 18:21:15 UTC 2005

Please post these questions to the support list.

Post your query to the support list and I will help you with this.

Kobus

>>> patkins at directpartners.com 9/10/2005 12:46:19 AM >>>
My site requires that all user are Authenticated and I'm looking for a
way to stop Anonymous users from even reaching a page and generating the
following error.

access denied

   2005-09-09 15:39

  node/755    denied access.

  Anonymous

Is there a build method for doing this with Drupal or do I need to
create something custom?

Thanks for you help!

Access Manager:
This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by calling the Help Desk at (310) 482-4200.