[drupal-devel] Fwd: OpenUsability Project Approved

Álvaro Ortiz alvaro.ortiz at the-cocktail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:48:13 UTC 2005

> I hope we can form a usability team soon, nothing official, just a bunch of
> people evaluating and coding drupal, to improve usability, as opposed to
> adding features, optimisation, cutting edge technology etc.

I would participate in such a team. I work profesionally in the fields
of user experience and web standards (html+css), and I'm an amateur
programmer (php+mysql), having produced in my own things like
http://www.popmadrid.com

I can deliver wireframes and html+css code. I have been for some time
trying to contribute with Drupal with tangible things (my company [1]
has made some donations), but couldn't find the way to.

So if some concise usability/ux improvements were listed, I would
contribute.

ciao
álvaro

ps. some sites I've developed with Drupal:

http://www.popmadrid.com
http://www.comunidadspaceofsound.com
http://www.fulbright.es

--