[drupal-devel] author your slides with Drupal next time

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Sep 20 19:22:36 UTC 2005

> Gabor, this is one that I am personally interested in using.
>
> If you need help writing Administration Help for your module read  this,
> file an issue, or ask me to do it.
> http://drupal.org/node/24268
>
> Kieran

Well, now it is quite for the geeks, since editing slides takes some
more effort then what you would expect. Fist should be to make it
easier, but I don't know what path to take, or if I would have the time
to go on that path. It is completely unlikely that I would have time to
contribute to Matt's Impress import for example :)

Goba