[drupal-devel] Q: Custom node types in forums?

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Tue Sep 20 19:38:14 UTC 2005

My thought was under edit vocabulary you choose the Types associated
with the Forum vocabulary.  Uncheck required if don't want to force
node types into the forums.  Check Multiple Select if you want a
single node to appear in more than one.

Then on edit/create node you are prompted to place it in a
vocabulary.  In short, no new UI at all.  Just use the existing
taxonomy features.

Thanks for explaining somewhat the need for the forum table.

-D