[drupal-devel] Experiment: project issue mails disabled

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Wed Sep 21 07:28:49 UTC 2005

Hello world,

as an experiment I disabled the project issue mails sent to the
drupal-devel mailing list.  This change is the result of a recent
drupal-devel discussion.  We'll try this configuration for one or two
weeks after which the change will be evaluated.  (Possible metrics
are: number of bugs fixed, number of patches reviewed, number of
people that subscribed to the issues, quality of drupal-devel
discussions, etc.)

Two tips:

- If you want to receive project issue mails, you can subscribe at
http://drupal.org/project/issues/subscribe.

- If you haven't already, enable the 'Contributor links'-block at
drupal.org: it provides handy links to access the issue tracker.  To
enable the block, go to your user profile page and check the
appropriate checkbox.

--
Dries Buytaert  ::  http://www.elis.ugent.be/paris/