[drupal-devel] A collection of usability problems

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Sep 23 08:39:49 UTC 2005

> Problem #6: quite some people use the front page module.  I've never
> used the front page module but I'd like to know how it is different
> from a static page?  The key difference I see is that you ca have a
> different front page for anonymous users.  If that is the only key
> difference, why aren't people using static pages?  Something is wrong
> here, and I'd like to figure out what.

I'll take care of this one - giving a complete overview of the front page module. I will highlight the differences between a static page and the front page module and then the developers can determine what to do with regards to this analysis.

Regards,

Kobus

PS: Can we have a list drupal-usability? Or is that overkill?