[drupal-devel] A collection of usability problems

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sat Sep 24 17:20:11 UTC 2005

Correct.

And my concerns all boil to one thing: rushing in usability improvements
without proper thought about it is a no-go IMO.

We are not talking about some nodapi improvment, or wheter a cancel button
should be a link.
We are making decisions that form what Drupal IS. Some of the choices will
have a great impact on what drupal can, is or serves.
that is why I am so very reluctant about rushing such huge choices in.

Ber$