[drupal-devel] A collection of usability problems

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Fri Sep 23 19:07:13 UTC 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 20:43, Todd Grimason wrote:
> on the way to some
> goal.
I'd say that that word "some" is both the success and the biggest threat for
Drupal. By wanting to do "anything" you will always have to ignore
"everyone".

Hence I really very much plead (and want to participate in) the installation
profiles et al. We should really get personalised settings going ver fast, or
else the negative side (not being able to server anyone) will soon draw back
on us.

That is also the reason why I am replying so strong in this thread. I very
strongly feel that the (seemingly simple) choices in this thread will push us
in one direction, which, I fear, will take away our biggest pro: being able
to do anything.

Ber