[drupal-devel] A collection of usability problems

Richard Archer drupal.org at juggernaut.com.au
Fri Sep 23 20:30:39 UTC 2005

At 6:46 PM +0200 23/9/05, Dries Buytaert wrote:

>I'm not familiar with jjeff's patch.  Can you provide me a link so I
>can check it out?

http://drupal.org/node/22076

The really important features are:

User selectable weight - i see being able to fully manage the
menu from the create content page as being critical.

and

Show only submenus of default - so the admin menus are not available
as a parent of content. For example, I have set up my test site with
the following menu structure:

Navigation
Menu item                Expanded
Site Content (disabled)  Yes
- About Us
- Products               No
  - Product 1
  - Product 2
Administer
- access control

The Site Content item is the default and menu_otf is restricted
to adding content in this submenu.

>There is a patch in the patch queue that lets you add titles to
>uploaded files.  It doesn't add comments though.  Maybe 'title'
>should simly be renamed 'description'?

Sounds good to me... I would just like to see each attachment
being able to have some text next to it so users know what it is.

 ...Richard.