[drupal-devel] Does the Forms API give Drupal a model view controller architecture

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Mon Sep 26 07:13:28 UTC 2005

On Sep 26, 2005, at 12:26 AM, Robert Douglass wrote:

> I just think that calling something MVC doesn't make it inherently
> better

Right.  But the why Drupal isn't Object Oriented is a really useful
document.  We might want to have a MVC one handy when technical
decision makers start looking to get answers.

An abstract discussion about MVC isn't what I am looking for.  A MVC
comparison between Drupal and Ruby on Rails is.

Cheers,
Kieran