[drupal-devel] Admin theme

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Sep 26 13:02:34 UTC 2005

Perfect - as long as there is an easy way to edit the regexps that
switch between the two. The solution described is exactly what I think
people are looking for.

But why stop there? If you're going to make a theme-switching mechanism
that is built-in, easy to use and runs on regexps, why not work the bugs
out of Bèr's sections module, make it easy to use, and make that core?
Ship it with two themes blumarine and admin, with reasonable default
regexps.

-Robert